Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

I'm having a busy few weeks, so posting will be minimal at best. The schedule has been somewhat like this: had a brunch for 10 people at my place over the weekend, meeting various people for dinners this week, and then off to London on Thursday for the weekend. I promise to come back with details about the trip and about the insanities that ensued while there. Until then, I'd like to leave you with this exchange that I had with a friend at work:

Me: I'm thinking of cutting down on the dessert.

Friend: NO you can't do that! You will make life extremely difficult for all of us. At the moment, if we eat dessert, we always think "oh, it's ok, Jigz has probably eaten more dessert than me today" and then carry on munching. What are we supposed to do if you cut down on your dessert consumption?


So there you have it. I must continue eating dessert for the betterment of mankind. Remember, you heard it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment