Monday, March 29, 2010

Nyquil's brother

I found Nyquil's brother (or is it sister? I never get the gender quite right) at the Pharmacy. It's called Vicks MediNait and looks and tastes like Nyquil. This time, the pharmacist didn't ask me to bend my head or twirl my hips or indulge in any calisthenics of any sort, so I'm taking that as a good sign. MediNait and another Theraflu like medication came recommended by a native, so here's hoping it works!

In some good news - I found a place to live! The apartment is in Seefeld, which is apparently a much sought after area. The building is less than half a block away from the lake on one end and about a 3 min. walk to the tram on the other. It's extremely close to restaurants, bars, boutiques, grocery, etc. It's about a 25 min. commute to work, which, in Zurich terms is a bit long, but I love the location. In fact I love it so much that I'm even going to pretend that the BLUE couch in the living room isn't ugly and is in fact, the most beautiful couch I've ever seen. And you know why? Because the apartment has a private mini-backyard! I already have made plans of throwing intimate dinner parties and eating under the stars, hopefully with a Handsome Hugh by my side!

Anyway, I just had said Vicks MediNait, so before this post degrades to @#$#rtw'';;jk* I'm going to go to bed and hope and pray that Nyquil's sibling is as good as the real deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment