Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Insanity Hub! Most of you know me well enough to know that I am not what you would call "normal". In fact, my insanity is quite legendary, if I may say so myself - which is why I've created this little space for me and for others like me who need a place to belong (ha.ha).

Since I'm in Zurich for the near future, this blog will mostly be about my (mis)adventures here, things about the place that I find interesting, terrifying, etc. Of course, no blog of mine can ever be complete without one of my trademark rants, so expect some ranting every now and then.

Mostly, it's a way for me to stay in touch with all of you and hope to share with you some of my experiences here and be kept posted of yours in that land far, far away called U.S.A!

No comments:

Post a Comment