Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nearly a year later...

I'll be visiting New York again in a week! I need to go back to wrap some loose ends, get all my stuff out of storage and have it shipped over to Zurich, since this is now my temporary permanent home. I am already daydreaming about:

- FOOD
- SHOPPING
- catching up with family
- catching up with friends
- dessert
- brunch anywhere in the Meatpacking district
- Falafel at 2am in the West Village

I have at least twenty other things to add to that list, but they all basically pertain to either eating or shopping. My pre-Zurich life was so vastly different from my current one that I don't know how much of it I'll even remember or recognize! It will still make for an interesting story, I'm sure :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, enjoy NY. It's awesome (read: I'm totally jealous) that you get to stay in Switzerland indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely excited about it! My shopping list for NY is currently 140 items long...someone needs to drag me away from the internets, because otherwise this list is going to continue expanding...

    ReplyDelete