Monday, September 6, 2010

Something new

Lately, things have been...interesting. I'm trying something new - I'm trying to "live in the present." This doesn't mean I still won't plan far in the future when it comes to food - it just means that when it comes to life, I'm not going to freak about what's going to happen five years from now and just...be. I'm trying to embrace the chaos. Or at least not let it drown me. My brother asked me to "stop being a moron and behave like a normal human being." We all know how difficult being normal is for me. An attempt, however, needs to be made. One thing's for sure - a lot of ice cream, cake, and chocolate is the the only way this whole "enjoying the moment" thing is gonna happen. But I'm going to see if I can do what Jack Johnson would like me to:



I guess we'll soon find out!

2 comments:

  1. 1) Your brother sounds like my sister

    2) It's very hard to drown in chaos. Apparently, we have some sort of extra bouyancy in it.

    3) Planning for food cannot possibly interfere with living in the present. I'm absolutely certain there's some sort of falafel loophole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loophole reminds me of something that Man in Black and Jacob talked about in Lost, which reminds me of Sawyer, and thoughts of his shirtlessness make me want some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete