Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life happened

This month has been really busy - between finalizing my long-term career plans, figuring out some personal stuff, and the return of Fall TV, there hasn't been any time to blog about:

- Watching some really terrible movies

- Visiting the dentist in a country where English, though widely spoken, is still a second language

- Debating whether the term "cougar" really even applies to women who are under 30

- Doing my first ever 10K run and promptly dying at the end of it

- Going through the agony of only being able to eat three meals a day for two consecutive weeks due to stress

I'm off to Munich this weekend for Oktoberfest, which should be interesting because I don't even drink beer! I also get to meet my BFF from New York who is currently in Berlin - can't wait to catch up with her on all the gossip!

I hope to come back sometime before the end of this decade to blog about Munich, and about some additional traveling that I plan on doing within the next few days. Until then, May the force be with you!

5 comments:

  1. It seems very wrong to go to Oktoberfest when you don't drink beer. Very, very wrong. I'd happily go in your place if not for these pesky classes I'm taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I will have to try at least one beer, from what I have been told. Oh and I am also expected to dress up in traditional Bavarian outfit. Let's see which one of these things actually happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, come on now. I know *both* of those things will happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Don't know how I ended up with a link for it! Loved your line on the "cougar" - it sounded like somethign I would say! Jasmine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jasmine :) Hopefully, there won't be another 200 year wait between the blog postings going forward!

    ReplyDelete