Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am alive!

I promise! Unlike some people, I did NOT get lost at Oktoberfest. I've just been insanely busy with work and with my BFF who's visiting me from New York. The Oktfest crew also went to Montreux this weekend, and to say that I felt like I was in paradise would be an understatement:



I am going to spend a massive amount of time this weekend updating the blog with details about the Munich trip, which will include:

- Triggering a philosophical debate on why men can't ask for directions even when they are obviously lost

- A short story about what men do when they are lost in a crowd, while others are conducting a massive manhunt for them

- Answer to a burning question: Does what happened at Oktoberfest ever really stay at Oktoberfest?

- An explanation on why wine tastings will be the death of me

- Discussion point: Is there ever such a thing as "too much wine?"

Stay tuned for more! Until then, I leave you with a visual teaser of what's to come:



1 comment:

  1. No- What happens at Oktoberfest follows you home, to embarrass you and amuse your friends.

    ReplyDelete