Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Cage of my own

Honestly, I don't know how I've lived all these years without having such a wonderfully perfect cage as a part of my wardrobe:



For centuries, scientists have tried to find a way to contain me while out and about in public, without much success. It took Valentino and his Fall Haute Couture 2010 collection to come up with a solution! This dress will save others from accidents caused by my arm flailing, will alert everyone else to my presence, thus allowing them to stay as far away as possible from me, and most importantly, will allow me to truly appreciate the song, "I want to Break Free". I just hope the cage opens during meal times. I can suddenly see PETA's "No Cages" campaign in a whole new light...

2 comments:

  1. There's just one problem here: How would you eat? What if there was a falafel emergency, and you couldn't reach it? Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete