Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can't breathe

I had a couple of fellow food lovers over for an Indian dinner tonight, and now I'm having trouble breathing, because of all the eating. Nothing, not even my super loose sweatpants, prepared me for my latest food coma. My cooking wasn't a total disaster (except for the Strawberry Sorbet that ended up becoming a strawberry slushie), and we had Eric and Neal to give us company for remainder of the evening. I wanted to blog about quite a few amusing things that have happened recently, but I am not kidding when I say that I cannot physically get myself off the couch because of the naan, dal, rice, Alu Gobi, avacado and cucumber raita, strawberry slushie thing, and backup dessert of chocolate cake that I inhaled. One day, I will regain my ability to move. But until such a day arrives, I'm going to try and find what I can about my latest future husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment