Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On its way

Things have been super busy lately, which is why I haven't had the time to post anything at all. Things that I'd like to talk about are ZuriFascht, tram encounters with old German grandmothers, German phone calls, and food, of course. I promise to be back over the weekend and post details on all of the above.

In the meantime, I leave you with a couple of IMs that my brother has sent me over the last few months. This will help you understand the depth of my trauma and could even provide a deeper understanding in identifying the cause of my madness:

---------------------------
Bro: Hmm. You are plump.
Me: Where?! In what pictures!?
Bro: In general. It's a fact of life that cannot be ignored.

---------------------------
Bro: Hmm. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO FOR ASCENSION?
Me: I said I will research and let you know by monday evening
Bro: You don't research. You eat cheese and get fat. Hence the question remains.
---------------------------
Bro: (in lieu of hello) FAT.
Me:...at least I'm not balding.
Bro: Bald is in. Fat is not.
---------------------------

There are many more, but for now, these will have to do. Rejoice in my embarrassment, you know you want to :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment