Friday, May 7, 2010

Things that have happened this week

Average number of meals consumed per day: 6

Number of times I tripped or fell wearing my heels at work: 5

Number of times I tripped or well at the same spot, by the same coworker's desk: 5

Number of people who think I don't know how to walk: 1 x 5

Number of times a day I alternated between crying over the weather and wanting to punch a cloud: 124563

Average number of dreams I had about Viniero's strawberry shortcake: 234

Number of weeks I am behind my TV shows: 2 or 3 for all shows except Lost

Number of hours I cried because of the tragic happenings on this week's Lost: 3

And finally...

Number of husbands I dreamed about having, sequentially, of course: 3 - Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey Jr, and Sawyer from Lost.

That's it for now, be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment