Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Morning

Dear LOST,

Please stop making my head explode at 6:30 in the morning. My feeble heart can't take it anymore. I am now having dreams about Richard Alpert on a semi-regular basis. To make matters worse, even Desmond stops by for a chat every now and then.

Obviously, Hugh (Jackman) isn't happy about any of this. Our relationship is getting more and more strained each passing day.

For the sake of my imaginary domestic life, please answer all my questions and restore order in the world.

Thank you,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the difference between you and me. I'd love to dream about Richard Alpert on a regular basis. Desmond is more than welcome to join us, as is Hugh (or you know, he could just watch). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh and I are having some problems right now, with all this attention I'm getting from Richard and Desmond. Sawyer stopped by a couple of times too. So it's important that I resolve issues with Hugh first, and then look into the Richard-Desmond-Sawyer situation ;-)

    ReplyDelete