Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ramblings of an empty mind

Okay kids, time for a Pop quiz. Why is today the most important day in the week for me? Anyone? Hint: It was the day I found Paradise. That's right, today is "Good wants me to eat" day of the week. I went back to the Market today to buy some cheese for my Germany trip this weekend. This time, I was smart. I only sampled food at half the booths, so I had plenty of room to eat Samosas and make this nice yogurt dip thing for dinner. Since I have now resorted to having two lunches a day, and the expansion of my fat is now happening at an exponential rate, I am quite proud of the restraint that I exercised at the booth.

I need to go to the doctor because I have a hearing disorder. My coworker told me, "today is the warmest day, I hope you get to go outside and enjoy it." I heard, "today is WOMAN'S DAY, I hope you get to go outside and enjoy." The smartass that I am, I replied, "Oh, everyday is Woman's Day!!" Fortunately, he is now getting used to my insanity, so just repeated what he said a second ago, and this time I understood him. I think even I have given up on myself - there is no hope left for me anymore. One day, studies will be done on my insanity and journals will be written on it. For now though, those around me have no choice but to endure it.

Tomorrow, I promise to blog about my video interview that I did for an internal portal within the company. I've just been so busy trying to figure out what to wear on the Red Carpet that I haven't had the chance to actually write it up. Okay, have to go for now - my stylist is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment