Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I met GOD today - The Sequel

As I mentioned yesterday, I met GOD. Many of you wondered what this GOD of mine looked like. Well, here's what he looks like:



Yes, I know this is Steven Spielberg. I only had two drinks this evening, so I still relatively know what I'm talking about. But I'm not kidding when I tell you that the resemblance between my God of Humanity and the maker of the Jones of Indiana is uncanny. I almost asked GOD for his autograph more than once.

Since today was the final leg of the war (or so I thought), I decided to wake up early and prepare for it. I practiced Yoga early in the morning and did all three of the Warrior poses for inspiration. But being at war is hard work, so by the time I got to this pose, I took a mini-nap and thus was scrambling to get to work on time.

However, I am happy to report that GOD officially has Superpowers! Currently, only one of my email accounts is active, and supposedly by tomorrow, the entire transition shall be completed. The Sequel has now become a Trilogy, but that's okay, because unlike most wars, this one has An End In Sight. It also helped me discover religion, much to the joy of my Mother. So the final chapter in this saga is set to air tomorrow at 9am Zurich time. If you hear a scream of joy all the way back in New York, then you'll know it worked. If you read reports of this having happened, then you'll know it didn't.

I had a few more things to talk about tonight, but Hugh Jackman dreams are calling out for me, so I'm off to get some sleep. I also have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to figure out and theorize on what happened here. So good night, and please continue sending your prayers and good wishes. Only with those can the God of Humanity defeat the Windows of Microsoft once and for all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment